Skip to main content

March Wrap Up!

I ended up with 19 finished books for March, 4 of them audio books.  Here is the full list.


  • Little Miss Eyes of Blue, Holly Tierney-Bedord 🌟🌟🌟
  • One?, Jennifer L. Cahill 🌟🌟🌟🌟
  • The Bad Break, Jill Orr 🌟🌟🌟🌟
  • I Found You, Lisa Jewell 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
  • Chain Letter, Christopher Pike 🌟🌟🌟🌟
  • The Name of the Star, Maureen Johnson 🌟🌟🌟🌟
  • The Madness Underneath, Maureen Johnson 🌟🌟🌟🌟
  • The Shadow Cabinet, Maureen Johnson 🌟🌟🌟🌟
  • Less, Andrew Greer 🌟🌟🌟
  • A Lily in the Light, Kristin Fields 🌟🌟🌟🌟
  • Don't Trust Me, Jessica Lynch 🌟🌟🌟🌟
  • Defending Jacob, William Landay 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
  • The Perfect Child, Lucinda Berry 🌟🌟🌟
  • The Names of Dead Girls, Eric Rickstad 🌟🌟🌟🌟
  • Big Little Lies, Liane Moriarty 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Audio
  • I'll be Gone in the Dark, Michelle McNamara 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
  • A Stranger in the House, Shari Lapena 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
  • Cross Her Heart, Sarah Pinborough 🌟🌟🌟🌟
  • All the Light We Cannot See, Anthony Doerr 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

2019 Reading Challenge Update:  71/200

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Post-Here We Go!

This is still a little insane to me.  Last week I wasn't even thinking a Bookstagram would be possible for me, let alone a blog!  What if I'm not interesting?  What if my reviews are terrible?  What if I actually have BAD taste in books? I guess we're going to find out.  Follow me.  Be patient with me.  Grow with me.  Let's explore as many amazing stories, wonderful authors, and unforgettable books as we can! 💙

Is One Truly the Loneliest Number?

I was given a digital copy of One? by Jennifer L. Cahill.  She reached out to me through Twitter, and she was so sweet.  I couldn't wait to dive into her book.💙 The Plot (From Goodreads): It's London in the mid-noughties before Facebook, iPhones and ubiquitous wifi. Zara has just moved to London for her first real job and struggles to find her feet in a big city with no instruction manual. Penelope works night and day in an investment bank with little or no time for love. At twenty-eight she is positively ancient as far as her mother is concerned and the pressure is on for her to settle down as the big 3-0 is looming. Charlie spends night and day with his band who are constantly teetering on the verge of greatness. Richard has relocated to London from his castle in Scotland in search of the one, and Alyx is barely in one place long enough to hold down a relationship let alone think about the future. One? follows the highs and lows of a group of twenty-somethings living ...

Blood and Honey by Shelby Mahurin

 I should have stopped at book 1. That’s it. That’s the review.