Skip to main content

Fierce Girl (Anna Davis #4)

Fierce Girl is another Bookouture hit, scheduled for release on 05/21/19.  Thank you to NetGalley for the ARC!

44083939

Anna is a mess.  After recent tragic events, she and her boyfriend Freddie are certainly not on the same page.  Freddie is dealing with loss in his businesses and a rat in the family, while Anna is trying to reconnect with her best friend Tanya after she suddenly wakes up from a 2 month coma.  Anna and Tanya would typically be inseparable, but the arrival of Tanya's terrible mother is putting a strain on their friendship.  Together, Anna and Freddie try to seal up the leaks and help Tanya see her mother for who she really is before it's too late.

I'm not one for mob/mafia books, but I was glued to Freddie's fights with other families.  This was the first Anna Davis book I've read, but I definitely plan to go back and read the first 3.  This book had a good enough recap for what happened previously, but it actually made me want to read it more!  I loved the twist at the end.  I kept trying to guess who was causing all of the problems and I definitely didn't identify the correct culprit.  I love when that happens!

If you like mystery, thriller, or mafia books you're in for a treat with Fierce Girl.  Pick it up when it is released 05/21/19!

🌟🌟🌟🌟/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Post-Here We Go!

This is still a little insane to me.  Last week I wasn't even thinking a Bookstagram would be possible for me, let alone a blog!  What if I'm not interesting?  What if my reviews are terrible?  What if I actually have BAD taste in books? I guess we're going to find out.  Follow me.  Be patient with me.  Grow with me.  Let's explore as many amazing stories, wonderful authors, and unforgettable books as we can! 💙

Is One Truly the Loneliest Number?

I was given a digital copy of One? by Jennifer L. Cahill.  She reached out to me through Twitter, and she was so sweet.  I couldn't wait to dive into her book.💙 The Plot (From Goodreads): It's London in the mid-noughties before Facebook, iPhones and ubiquitous wifi. Zara has just moved to London for her first real job and struggles to find her feet in a big city with no instruction manual. Penelope works night and day in an investment bank with little or no time for love. At twenty-eight she is positively ancient as far as her mother is concerned and the pressure is on for her to settle down as the big 3-0 is looming. Charlie spends night and day with his band who are constantly teetering on the verge of greatness. Richard has relocated to London from his castle in Scotland in search of the one, and Alyx is barely in one place long enough to hold down a relationship let alone think about the future. One? follows the highs and lows of a group of twenty-somethings living ...

Blood and Honey by Shelby Mahurin

 I should have stopped at book 1. That’s it. That’s the review.