Skip to main content

Vampire Plus-One

I had so much fun with My Roommate is a Vampire last year.  When I saw Reggie’s story would be the next one we got, I was so excited to dive back into this universe and have a front row seat to his shenanigans.  Not only were we following this insane character, but we got to watch him try and fake date Amelia in an effort to fool her meddling family during her cousin’s wedding.

I had such a good time with this book.  Reggie’s bullet journaling had me cracking up at several times throughout my reading.  I love that the story doesn’t take itself too seriously.  There aren’t any stereotypical vampire hunters, or vampires being staked, or some giant battle royale between historical and serious families.  This is a fun story, with equally fun characters, a dash of love, and a whole lot of shenanigans.  This is a great read for spooky season!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Post-Here We Go!

This is still a little insane to me.  Last week I wasn't even thinking a Bookstagram would be possible for me, let alone a blog!  What if I'm not interesting?  What if my reviews are terrible?  What if I actually have BAD taste in books? I guess we're going to find out.  Follow me.  Be patient with me.  Grow with me.  Let's explore as many amazing stories, wonderful authors, and unforgettable books as we can! 💙

Is One Truly the Loneliest Number?

I was given a digital copy of One? by Jennifer L. Cahill.  She reached out to me through Twitter, and she was so sweet.  I couldn't wait to dive into her book.💙 The Plot (From Goodreads): It's London in the mid-noughties before Facebook, iPhones and ubiquitous wifi. Zara has just moved to London for her first real job and struggles to find her feet in a big city with no instruction manual. Penelope works night and day in an investment bank with little or no time for love. At twenty-eight she is positively ancient as far as her mother is concerned and the pressure is on for her to settle down as the big 3-0 is looming. Charlie spends night and day with his band who are constantly teetering on the verge of greatness. Richard has relocated to London from his castle in Scotland in search of the one, and Alyx is barely in one place long enough to hold down a relationship let alone think about the future. One? follows the highs and lows of a group of twenty-somethings living ...

Blood and Honey by Shelby Mahurin

 I should have stopped at book 1. That’s it. That’s the review.