The first 30-40% of this book felt really slow, but I did enjoy the last half. Teenagers are terrible humans and I don’t think I’ve ever rooted so hard for a serial killer before. Tolly’s story is truly so heartbreaking. The small town dynamics were so well done. Tolly is such a humane character, despite the truly heinous acts he commits. This was such a heart wrenching and nostalgic read.
This is still a little insane to me. Last week I wasn't even thinking a Bookstagram would be possible for me, let alone a blog! What if I'm not interesting? What if my reviews are terrible? What if I actually have BAD taste in books? I guess we're going to find out. Follow me. Be patient with me. Grow with me. Let's explore as many amazing stories, wonderful authors, and unforgettable books as we can! 💙
Comments
Post a Comment