Signa is a strong FMC, orphaned as a baby, and has gone from relative to relative to be raised, only to have them meet the craziest demises. She is finally sent to her last living relatives, and not long after she gets there, she’s wrapped up in a plot to uncover a murder suspect and stop her cousin from being poisoned. This was like stepping inside a Bridgerton murder mystery and I was here 👏 for 👏 it 👏. I blew through this book and have zero regrets.
This is still a little insane to me. Last week I wasn't even thinking a Bookstagram would be possible for me, let alone a blog! What if I'm not interesting? What if my reviews are terrible? What if I actually have BAD taste in books? I guess we're going to find out. Follow me. Be patient with me. Grow with me. Let's explore as many amazing stories, wonderful authors, and unforgettable books as we can! 💙

Comments
Post a Comment