I was really excited to start this book because the spooky vibes, cult controlling the town, and monsters roaming the woods sounded fantastic to me. I did really like the vibes of this book, but the story dragged a bit more than I would have liked. The last third of the book was really fast-paced, and I just wish the entire book felt like that. I’m still going to continue with the series, but I just wish the first 2/3 of the book wasn’t so slow-burny. That’s just not really my thing. I’m sat for more witch and demon stories though!
This is still a little insane to me. Last week I wasn't even thinking a Bookstagram would be possible for me, let alone a blog! What if I'm not interesting? What if my reviews are terrible? What if I actually have BAD taste in books? I guess we're going to find out. Follow me. Be patient with me. Grow with me. Let's explore as many amazing stories, wonderful authors, and unforgettable books as we can! 💙

Comments
Post a Comment