Imagine Happy Death Day and I Know What You Did Last Summer had a baby - it would be this book. There was a LOT going on constantly and it did make the story hard to follow until I got more comfortable with all of the characters and their subplots. The ending could have been better, but that’s a minor complaint. This was a really fast read, and it was nice to have the break from reality for awhile. If you can go into this book and suspend logic, I would definitely recommend it.
This is still a little insane to me. Last week I wasn't even thinking a Bookstagram would be possible for me, let alone a blog! What if I'm not interesting? What if my reviews are terrible? What if I actually have BAD taste in books? I guess we're going to find out. Follow me. Be patient with me. Grow with me. Let's explore as many amazing stories, wonderful authors, and unforgettable books as we can! 💙

Comments
Post a Comment