Elsie Silver has once again proven why she’s an auto buy author for me after reading this book! Cade is SUCH A GRUMP and I love him so much for it. Reading book 1, Willa was easily one of my most favorite characters, and I frequently blew up my bestie’s phone with things like “Willa just said _____.” It’s no surprise to me that I also loved her in this story. I’m not huge on age gap romances for my own insane reasons, but I thought it was done well here. Overall, I loved everything about this book. I had an absolute blast while reading it, and it now sits on my shelf as one of my most treasured books.
This is still a little insane to me. Last week I wasn't even thinking a Bookstagram would be possible for me, let alone a blog! What if I'm not interesting? What if my reviews are terrible? What if I actually have BAD taste in books? I guess we're going to find out. Follow me. Be patient with me. Grow with me. Let's explore as many amazing stories, wonderful authors, and unforgettable books as we can! 💙

Comments
Post a Comment