This book certainly isn’t the worst book I’ve read this year, but it’s also far from being among the best. Even for a YA book, this feels super immature and pretty poorly written. The characters are all pretty bland. Worst of all, the “twists” could be seen from a mile away. There are just far better YA thrillers you can spend your time reading that I can’t in good faith recommend this one.
This is still a little insane to me. Last week I wasn't even thinking a Bookstagram would be possible for me, let alone a blog! What if I'm not interesting? What if my reviews are terrible? What if I actually have BAD taste in books? I guess we're going to find out. Follow me. Be patient with me. Grow with me. Let's explore as many amazing stories, wonderful authors, and unforgettable books as we can! 💙

Comments
Post a Comment